Friday, April 06, 2012

Tragus


I had my left tragus pierced 5 years ago, but either my body rejected it or it wasn't done properly, because over the course of a few months the earring moved closer and closer to the edge of my ear and finally broke through & free. I love the look of a pierced tragus and recently had the right one pierced in hopes that it will heal properly this time around. It's been two months and so far so good. My piercer made sure he pierced deep in and away from the edge to avoid the problems I had with the last piercing. Here's hoping! I've cleaned it with the clear, antibacterial Softsoap that the piercer recommended, and kept it clean and dry. I tried to avoid touching it without first washing my hands, but I wasn't very compliant! :) It's hard to keep my fingers off -- because whenever I think of it or someone mentions it, I unconsciously reach for it!! Ha ha. Anyways, I'm loving having the piercing again. Someday I might be brave enough to get my brow done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home